Welcome to Arnold Court
Live in comfort near East Avenue at Arnold Court in Rochester, NY. Our spacious studio, one, and two-bedroom apartment homes are located in the City of Rochester with convenient access to major employers. Come experience the ease of our community!
A spacious home is waiting for you at Arnold Court. Our studio, one, and two bedroom-apartments for rent in Rochester are equipped with the features you need to live well
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Dishwasher in Select Apartment Homes
- Ceiling Fan
- Patio or Sunroom with Select Apartment Homes
Find the space that perfectly complements your life.
At Arnold Court, our affordable apartments also include a variety of convenient community amenities. As a resident you will enjoy off-street parking, controlled access, online rent payments, and on-site laundry facilities. We take care of your needs here.
• Hardwood floors
• Renovated kitchen and bath in select homes
• Private patio or balcony in select homes
• Dishwasher in select homes
• On-site laundry
• 24-hour emergency maintenance
At Arnold Court, we invite you and your pet to get comfortable. We welcome cats and dogs to our community:
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Maximum two pets per apartment
- No weight restrictions
- Non-refundable fees: $100 for cats, $200 for dogs; $200 maximum
- Monthly fee: $20 for cats, $35 for dogs
- Dog breed restrictions (no full or mix of any of the following breeds): Akita, Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier/Pit Bull, Wolf Hybrid. Other breeds may be restricted by management.
Speak with our leasing staff to learn more about the pet policy.
Whether you are an employee of the University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, or Monroe Community College, Arnold Court is ideal for getting to and from work. Only moments from Monroe Avenue and I-490, we keep you connected with the places that matter most. Go for a walk to nearby Goodwin Park, or visit the RMSC Strasenburgh Planetarium to spend an evening under the stars.